"Any breakthrough in corrosion mitigation technology will have a significant impact on the integrity of this nation's infrastructure"
- Dr. Rupert Lee
NASA Project Engineer
Surtreat provides full
service, innovative, technical solutions for the restoration
and prevention of deterioration and corrosion in steel-reinforced
concrete structures. Since 1989, Surtreat's unique and proven
approach ensures our ability to deliver cost-effective systems
for extending a structure's service life.
Surtreat provides diagnostic testing and site analysis to identify
the scope of problems for each project, manufacture and prescribe
site-specific solutions, control material application and verify
performance through further testing and analysis.
Surtreat scientists have developed more than twenty-seven proprietary
chemical systems, which have been effectively utilized for:
Surtreat provides comprehensive solutions to problems - not just materials.
- Corrosion Inhibition
- Increasing compressive, flexural and tensile strength
- Extracting and pacifying Chlorides
- Decreasing water permeability- porosity reduction
- Chemical and acid resistance
- Environmental contaminant resistance
- Increasing surface adhesion and hardness
- Elevating and stabilizing pH value
- Pacifying Alkali-silica reaction